1white cake mix
(bake by package directions in 3 9 inch cake pans, greased and floured.)
13.5 oz. container strawberry glaze
2 lb. carton strawberries (fresh) sliced (save 6 -8 whole strawberries for garnish)
16 oz. carton Cool Whip
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup finely chopped nuts (pecans or almonds)
1. On bottom cake layer spread about 1/3 carton of strawberry glaze.
2. Spread layer of sliced strawberries on glaze.
3. Spread layer of Cool Whip on strawberries.
4. Repeat on second layer.
5. On top layer, spread layer of glaze, layer of strawberries, 1 cup
marshmallows. Over these layers, spread cool whip on top and sides of cake.
6. Sprinkle top of cake with nuts. Garnish with whole strawberries.