1 8" flour tortilla
2 eggs scrambled
1/4 cup diced onion and pepper mixed
1 oz. black bean puree
3 oz. shredded cheddar
1 Tbsp. mild salsa
1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
1 oz. sour cream
1 Tbsp. scallions, diced
1. Start cooking the onion and pepper mix in a little oil. As they cook, warm the tortilla in a skillet, then oven, or a microwave oven.
2. When the onions begin to turn translucent, add the scrambled eggs and 2 oz. of the shredded cheddar. Spread the black bean puree across the warmed tortilla.
3. Cook until eggs are set, then spoon on the tortilla.
4. Fold the tortilla like you would a burrito, rolling the hot ingredients inside.
5. Ladle the salsa across the entire length followed by the diced tomatoes, and the remaining cheese. Spoon on the sour cream and sprinkle the entire dish with scallions.