1/3 cup Alaga original syrup
16 oz container of whipped cream
1 pkg. Oreo cookies
1. Cover plate with whipped cream, spread fairly thickly. This will keep your cookies in place when you stand them on their edge.
2. Add the 1/3 cup of Alaga original syrup to the remaining whipped cream and fold in well.
3. Cover the side of the cookie with the mixture and stand it on its edge on the plate. Coat each cookie well and continue to stack them horizontally across the plate. Placing item as close together as possible. Begin the second row of coated cookies side by side touching the first row.
4. When you have the cookie rows equal in length, cover all sides completely and heavily with the whipped cream, syrup mix. You shouldn't be able to see any cookies, only whipped cream. Cover and refrigerate 24 hours or longer, preferable 2 days is best. When ready to serve, slice diagonally with a knife dipped in hot water. The dessert will look like a 6 layer cake when sliced at this angle!
5. The Alaga Dessert Sauce should be nice and warm, when poured over the cake slices. Sprinkle with Pistachios or other nuts over the Alaga Sauce for the great contrasting taste. Fresh strawberries are good served on the dessert plate and add an extra touch to your presentation.