Sweet & Sour Pork Tenderloin Appetizers
10 oz. tenderloin, cut into 10 strips
1 green pepper, cut into 10 medium strips
2 red pepper, cut into 10 medium strips
2 yellow onion, cut into 10 medium strips
10 snap peas
Green onions, 10 medium pieces
Bacon, 10 pieces, partially cooked
2 cloves garlic, minced
18 oz. jar sweet & sour sauce
2 cups rice, cooked
Salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste
1. Heat oil in preheated cast iron skillet over high heat.
2. Add all vegetables, except snap peas. Saute approximately 2 minutes. Remove from skillet.
3. Season beef and sear in skillet until browned on both sides, but still rare. Remove from skillet.
4. Put snap peas in bacon strips and roll up. Secure with a toothpick and return to skillet, sear until bacon is cooked.
5. Glaze with sweet & sour sauce.
6. Serve on bed of white rice.
You may replace bacon with turkey bacon and/or beef with chicken.