1/2 tsp. minced garlic
1 oz. olive oil
6 oz. strip or cubed marinated chicken
1 stir fry set
1/2 oz. drained water chestnuts
1 oz. chiffonade spinach
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
8 oz. cooked spaghetti
8 oz. teriyaki sauce
1 tsp. chopped parsley
Pinch of salt and pepper
1. Heat olive oil and garlic in sauté pan.
2. Add shrimp or cubed marinated chicken, salt and pepper.
3. Mix stir-fry set, water chestnuts and teriyaki sauce. Cook until veggies are tender.
4. Add spaghetti, spinach and red pepper flakes, toss and serve in large pasta bowl.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Yield: 1 serving