- ½ cup Mayo
- 2 tbsp. Creole mustard
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dried paprika
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- ½ lb. shrimp (peeled, dividing up & cooked)
- 8 oz. crab meat (do not use imitation crab products.)
- Stir together all the ingredients except the crab meat
and the shrimp.
- Add crab meat and shrimp, tossing to coat.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Note: This serves well over a mixed green salad with
tomatoes and sliced boiled eggs. It also goes well with hot rice. Just warm
the Shrimp and Crab Remoulade mixture up (do not boil) and spoon over hot rice.
Serve with garlic bread and a slide salad for a complete meal.