- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. Mayo
- 1 tbsp. catsup
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 1 cup minced cooked shrimp
- 1 tsp minced onion
- ¼ cup minced celery
- Combine the cream cheese, mayo, catsup, mustard, and garlic powder and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the shrimp, celery, and onion. Mix well.
- Serve with your favorite crackers. Serves eight.
Note: In actually
preparing this dip I omitted the celery, and used cocktail sauce instead of
catsup, and added about 6 drops of hot sauce. The original recipe is good as it
is, but for a little variety I substituted some of the ingredients.