9 Devil Cream Cakes
1 Container of Strawberries
2 Pints of Raspberry Sorbet
1 Container (8 oz.) whipped topping
A few raspberries
1. Put devil cream cakes in a food processor and crush up. Lay half of them on the bottom of an 8 in. springform pan.
2. Slice strawberries in halves and place around the edge of the pan with the insides facing out and the fat part facing down.
3. Put a layer of strawberries on top of the cake crumbs.
4. Put a layer of raspberry sorbet on top of the strawberries
5. Put the rest in a second layer of cake crumbs on top of the sorbet.
6. Top it off with a layer of whipped topping.
7. Decorate the top with fruit like kiwi, strawberries and raspberries.
8. Freeze for 3 hrs. to set.