Ravioli With Herbed Walnut Sauce
1 lb. purchased cheese ravioli
1/4 cup butter
3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary
1. Cook pasta in a medium pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite, drain.
2. Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add walnuts; saute until golden, about two minutes.
4. Add garlic; saute 30 seconds
5. Add wine and simmer until slightly reduced about two minutes.
6. Add parsley and rosemary then simmer one minute.
7. Add ravioli and toss to coat with sauce.