- 1 Box Corn Chex Cereal
- ½ Bag Powdered Sugar
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 Bag of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chip Morsels
- 1 C. Peanut Butter
- 1 Brown Paper Bag
1. Melt the butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter in a small mixing bowl.
2. In another bowl, stir ¾ box of cereal with the chocolate mixture until each piece of cereal is coated with chocolate.
3. Pour about 2 cups of powdered sugar into the paper bag, then pour the cereal mixture on top.
4. Pour 2 more cups of powdered sugar on top of the cereal.
5. Shake the paper bag until cereal is well coated with sugar.
Serve and Enjoy!