- 1 pie crust, baked and cooled
- 4 tbsp. cornstarch or flour
- 1 small pkg. Strawberry Jell-o
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 small carton Cool Whip
1. Wash, stem, and slice strawberries. Put into cooled pie crust.
2. Mix cornstarch, Jell-o, and water until Jell-o is dissolved.
3. Stir in sugar-cook over medium to low heat until mixture thickens.
4. Remove from heat-let cool-pour over strawberries. Chill, tip with Cool Whip. Garnish with strawberries-mint, thin slices of almonds, etc.