- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Filling ingredients (suggestions below)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium garlic clove, slices
- 8 large eggs
- 3 Tablespoons cheese, grated (or more to taste)
- 3 Tablespoons Cheese dip (or more to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon, each, minced parsley and basil
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. For Filling: Heat oil in 10 inch iron skillet over medium high heat.
Add filling ingredients, salt and pepper. Saute till lightly browned.
Reduce heat to low and add garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Beat till combined the eggs, cheese, herbs, salt and pepper. Shake
skillet to evenly distribute filling. Add eggs. WITHOUT stirring, cook till
mixture begins to set around the edges, about 1 minute. Transfer pan to
oven and bake till puffed and set, 10 to 12 minutes. Cut into 4 wedges
- Bacon, Mushrooms, and Onions
- 4 slices bacon, cut into small pieces
- 3 slices of onion
- 5 small fresh mushrooms, slices
- Ham, Mushrooms, Onions.
- Fresh Spinach, Bacon, and Onions
- Potato and Black Olives
Saute your choice of the above 2 Tablespoons of olive oil until tender
and clear. Follow recipe given above.