- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups Wesson Oil
- 1 small jar carrots (baby food)
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (16 oz.) box powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla flavoring
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1. Cream sugar and eggs: add flour, cinnamon, Wesson Oil and
carrots: mix well.
2. Pour into 3 well greased cake pans. Bake at 350 degrees until done. Frosting
1. Mix cream cheese and margarine; blend well. Add powdered sugar,
vanilla flavoring and pecans; mix well.
2. Spread over cooled cake.