1000 grams sugar
400 grams water
300 grams fructose
Red food coloring
1. Preheat oven to 350° and place apples on sheet tray and bake for 5-7 minutes.
2. Blend sugar, water and fructose together over medium heat until 152° Celsius.
3. Add red food color until desired color. Shock in cool water until syrupy.
4. Place popsicle stick into apple, dip preheated apple into syrup and place on lightly greased pan. Serve when cooled.
5. If put into an airtight container, they will stay for up to two days, no longer.