1 clove garlic, minced
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
3 Tbsp. margarine
2 cups diced, cooked pork, chicken, or turkey
2 carrots, shredded
1/2 medium head cabbage, shredded
10 oz. pkg. French-style green beans, thawed
3 Tbsp. soy sauce
1/2 tsp. food flavor enhancer
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/4 lb. rice sticks
1 cup chicken broth, hot spring onions, finely sliced or chopped
1. Saute garlic and onion in margarine in a wok or large skillet. Add meat.
2. Stir until lightly browned.
3. Push aside and stir-fry carrots, cabbage, and green beans until tender crisp. Add soy sauce, food flavor enhancer, and pepper.
4. Soak rice sticks in hot chicken broth. Add to meat and vegetable mixture.
5. Mix well and serve. Garnish with onion slices and extra soy if desired.