Political News Headlines
AM Election Update 8/20/14 - Florida's Primary Election Less Than a Week Away
- Florida's primary election is less than a week away.
U.s. Representative Martha Roby Visits with Elba Rotary Club Today
- ELBA, Ala. - U.S. Representative Martha Roby (R-AL) will visit Elba Tuesday and speak to a meeting of the Elba Rotary Club.
Audio emerges of Bill Clinton saying on the Eve of 9/11 He Could Have Killed bin Laden Some Years Earlier
- The day before the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City, former US President Bill Clinton allegedly told a group of businessmen in Australia that he "could have killed" Osama bin Laden years earlier, but didn't, because it would have meant killing innocent civilians.
The Jackson County Public Library Will Get A New Software Program
- Jackson County, Florida officials approve a budget to get updated and improved equipment for the county library.
AM Election Update: July 25, 2014
- Get a summary of local election and political news in the Morning Election Update.
Voter Registration Deadline Coming Up For Florida Primary
- The 2014 Florida Primary is a month away and voters hoping to participate are coming up on a registration deadline.
AM Election Update - July 23 - Georgia Runoff Results & Geneva Co. Vote Certified
- In the Morning Show Election Update for July 23, 2014, we summarize the results from the Georgia runoff as well as give an update on the Geneva County Sheriff's election.
Democratic CEO: Birmingham visit great so far
- BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) -- The chief executive of the Democratic National Committee says a visit to assess Birmingham's bid to host the 2016 national convention is going great so far.
Wiregrass Patriot Guard Riders Are Honored
- Wiregrass Patriot Guard Riders are honored by state officials for their continuous support of American veterans.
House GOP Moves Ahead on Suing Obama
- House Republicans have taken the initial step in suing President Barack Obama over the administration's decision to delay the employer mandate of the health care law.
More Political News Headlines