News 4 Headlines
The Labor Day Experience
- Some spent today's Labor Day relaxing, others had to work the holiday. News 4's Brandon Rook hit the Dothan streets to talk to a few folks about their Labor Day experience.
Boating Safety During Labor Day
- With a lot of families hopping in their boats for the holiday, authorities want to remind boaters to have fun but be safe.
Blood Bank Needs Donors
- While many people are out barbecuing and spending time with their friends and family, Lifesouth Community Blood Center is asking you to save some lives.
Water World Officials Call this Summer a Success
- Labor Day was hot and sunny, the perfect combination for a day at the water park.
Tropical Depression Forms: Heads To Northeastern Mexico
- Low Pressure Area Over The Extreme Southwestern Gulf Of Mexico Has Become A Tropical Depression...Will Approach The Coast Of Northeastern Mexico By Tuesday Night...
More News 4 Headlines
Alabama Amendment Would Address Gun Ownership
- A proposed change to the Alabama Constitution would make gun ownership a fundamental right in the state.
Autopsy Pending for Body of Woman Found on Navarre Beach
- An autopsy is pending for a Louisiana woman whose body was found in the waters off the Florida Panhandle.
Macon Police Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect
- Police are searching for a gunman who robbed two workers outside a Macon bank.
Alabama's Largest Moon Pie Eating Contest Today
- Close to 400 Moon Pies are ready for Alabama's largest Moon Pie-eating contest.
Gov. Rick Scott Kicks Off Tax Cut Tour
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott is beginning a two-week, 28-city campaign bus tour to promote proposed tax cuts as part of his re-election campaign.
Cristobal: A Look Back at 2014's Second Atlantic Hurricane
- News 4 This Morning takes a look back at Cristobal, the second hurricane of the 2014 Atlantic Hurricane Season.
This Day in History - September 1, 1939 - 75th Anniversary of World War II
- On this day in history, September 1, 1939, World War II began. The war started when Germany invaded Poland. The invasion was a result of the signing of the Nazi-Soviet Non-Aggression Pact between Germany and Russia on August 23, 1939. In a secret clause of the agreement, the ideological enemies agreed to divide Poland between them.
It's Labor Day? What Our Viewers Are Doing on Their Day Off
- September 1st is Labor Day in the United States.
This Day in Entertainment History – September 1, 1992 – Super Mario Kart Released
- Super Mario Kart was where the hit Mario Kart series began, on the Super Nintendo, releasing in America in September 1st, 1992.
- A massive convention celebrating a variety of fanbases ranging from comic books to science fiction to animation and more took place in Atlanta, Georgia.
More More News 4 Headlines