- The new school year will be starting soon and the Florida Department of Health in Jackson County is encouraging parents to not wait until the last minute to schedule necessary vaccinations for their children.
- The Alabama State Department of Education and local school administrators held a meeting Tuesday at Vivian B. Adams School in Ozark, setting the stage for more funding for special needs’ education.
- In 2008, Georgia lawmakers passed a law giving schools more options to choose how they operate. Schools had until the end of June to make their choice. Early County Schools Superintendent Dr. Bronwyn Ragan-Martin breaks down the system's choice and lays out what's next.
- Blue Cross is investing in the future of our Primary Care Physician Network by making available $3 million in scholarships, over a three-year period, to the Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine in Dothan, Alabama.
- The University will officially open its TROY for Troops Center and the University will host a by-invitation reception during which Dr. Hawkins will address the University’s vision for the Dothan Campus.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Olivia Ware firstname.lastname@example.org
Station Contact Info:
WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195