TEMPLE, Ga. (AP) - A Georgia couple is helping to form a group of parents who are trying to warn others about a deadly game that claimed their son's life.
Tracy and Randy Wilson, whose 12-year-old son Brandon was killed while playing the "choking game" about two years ago, have started a program called S.A.F.E., which stands for Stopping Adolescent Fatalities Education.
The Wilsons say they hope to raise awareness of the dangers of the game, which involves temporarily cutting off the blood supply to the brain in order to get a light-headed or buzzed feeling.
Tracy Wilson says that if she had known about the game, she would have talked to her son to warn him that it could be fatal.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)