INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Federal prosecutors say they're working with police in several countries to investigate suspects in a child pornography "social networking site."
U.S. authorities announced Wednesday that they had broken up the international online child porn site.
They said more than 50 people had been arrested in more than 50 states since the 2008 start of the investigation.
They also said they're seeking the extradition of several suspects from overseas, including the alleged ringleader, who is serving a 14-year prison term in England for sexually assaulting three underage girls.
Assistant U.S. Attorney Steven D. DeBrota says members could access sexual images and trade fantasies from the password-protected website.