- The 22nd Winter Olympic Games continue in Sochi, Russia this week, and each day News 4 This Morning will be taking a look back at the Winter Olympiads of the past, leading up to Sochi.
- Netflix's Internet video service is coming to the rescue of "Star Wars" fans left in limbo by the abrupt cancellation of "The Clone Wars," an animated television series that embellishes the lore of the Jedi Order and Sith Lords.
- Years before Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin took a stroll in the Sea of Tranquility, an unmanned probe made a planned crash landing there, and it was launched on this day in history.
- Following in the footsteps of Food Friday comes Music Monday, where News 4 This Morning asks its viewers about their favorites of certain styles, types, eras, and genres of music.
- The failure of the United Auto Workers to unionize employees at the Volkswagen plant in Tennessee underscores a cultural disconnect between a labor-friendly German company and anti-union sentiment in the South.