- On October 4, 1957 the space age began. The Soviet Union launched "Sputnik", the very first man-made satellite, into earth's orbit. Sputnik, only about 23 inches wide, weighed some 184 pounds.
- It's a concert and album series that presents music from popular video games both classic and modern, and thanks to fans who donated money online, Video Games Live will be producing a third album.
- Americans have six months in which to enroll in the online health insurance marketplaces that are at the heart of President Barack Obama's health care overhaul -- but it looks like a lot of people are wasting no time in doing so.
- Superheroes might be the characters most associated with modern comic books, but a group of colorful mares, fillies, and stallions have drawn readers to purchase over a million comics of a new series.
- Every Wednesday, News 4 This Morning takes a look at an assortment of the stories from our show that viewers and readers are talking about on our webchannel and related social media.
- On the first day of the enrollment period for the online insurance marketplaces that are a key part of the health care overhaul, people who are trying to register are running into problems.