- Calling all Bronies! News 4 This Morning wants your fan art based around the morning show and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to mark the upcoming anniversary of the premiere of the hit animated series.
- While it sounds like a day honoring the classic board game, Checkers Day got its start from a 1950s political speech from a man who would go on to be president of the United States.
- The Dothan High School Students Against Destructive Decisions Club spends the days before home football games preparing for a crowd of hungry people.
With about 400 hotdogs and 200 hamburgers they feed the community for free.
- Tropical Storm Manuel lashed Mexico's northwestern state of Sinaloa with heavy rains on Thursday (September 19), prompting evacuations and adding to flash floods that have unleashed chaos across Mexico and killed at least 97 people.
- Warren Buffett, one of the richest men in the world and a major shareholder in dairy queen, personally called a Dairy Queen worker in Hopkins, Minnesota to praise him for doing the right thing.
- The X-Men was introduced as a comic book in the 1960s by Marvel Comics and would go on to became a massive hit with movies, animated series and many spin-off books later on. Now, a viewer has drawn the Morning Show crew as some of the X-Men themselves.
- The Air Force’s Advanced Extremely High Frequency-3 (AEHF-3) mission lifted off on a ULA Atlas V on Wednesday, Sept. 18 from Space Launch Complex 41 at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida.
- Every Wednesday, News 4 This Morning takes a look at an assortment of the stories from our show that viewers and readers are talking about on our webchannel and related social media.