- Every Wednesday, News 4 This Morning takes a look at an assortment of the stories from our show that viewers and readers are talking about on our webchannel and related social media.
- More than 1,000 cars are on display at the 250,000-square-foot Miami Auto Museum at The Dezer Collection that includes American classics, military and electric cars, bicycles and more.
- The mega load is a boom for some small towns in its path. The mega load can't even fit through most small towns along the way, it has to watch out for lights or trees over the road.
- Residents of Grand Forks, North Dakota are dealing with frigid temperatures after a blizzard swept through the area on Saturday (12-28) and brought fierce winds, ice, and temperatures below zero.
- As of December 30, 2013, only 39 days remain until the Sochi Winter Olympics. Trials and tryouts are taking place across the world, including the United States, to see who will be competing in the next Olympiad.