- It's rather dusty and looks old-fashioned and clunky, but this particular computer that on Wednesday (March 12) will go on display at London's Science Museum, is very special and 25 years ago changed the way we live.
- Police in Austin, Texas say a man and woman have been killed after a drunken driver fleeing from arrest crashed through barricades set up for the South By Southwest festival and struck the pair and others on a crowded street.
- It was a historic storm that claimed many lives and had seemingly every variety of extreme weather you could think of: snow, ice, tornadoes, record winds, hail, thunder, frigid temperatures and much more.
- After months of railing against President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, Republicans have scored a key victory in a hard-fought congressional race that has been closely watched as a bellwether of midterm elections in November.
- Every Wednesday, News 4 This Morning takes a look at an assortment of the stories from our show that viewers and readers are talking about on our webchannel and related social media.
- NASA says a Russian Soyuz capsule carrying a U.S.-Russian crew has landed safely on the steppes of Kazakhstan after spending nearly six months in orbit on the International Space Station.