Happy Birthday, Bridget Spencer!
- She’s a member of the WTVY News 4 team and today is her birthday!
Puzzle Day: The Unofficial Holiday of January 29th
- “National Puzzle Day” celebrates puzzles of all kinds—jigsaw, crossword, even the more modern Sudoku. Puzzles have been said by some to keep the mind fresh and even prevent mental decay later in life. The specific origin of the day is not known.
Throwback Thursday: Viewer Pictures & Videos: Winter Storm 2014
- It was a historic winter storm that shut down cities across the Southeast and brought snow to places that rarely see it.
Web Wednesday: January 28, 2015
- Every Wednesday, News 4 This Morning takes a look at an assortment of the stories from our show that viewers and readers are talking about on our webchannel and related social media.
Morning Moments - January 2015 #3
- In Morning Moments, you'll see laughs, funny moments, outtakes and bloopers from News 4's Morning Show!
Unofficial Holiday of January 27th - Chocolate Cake Day
- Today's unofficial holiday is one celebrating a staple of birthdays and the dessert aisle. January 27th is National Chocolate Cake Day!
DVD & Blu-Ray Today: January 27, 2015
- Every Tuesday, News 4 This Morning takes a look at the major and notable DVD & Blu-Ray releases of the week!
Unofficial Holiday of January 26th - Spouses Day
- Today's unofficial holiday is one that celebrates those who have been joined together for better or for worse.
Unofficial Holiday of January 23rd: National Pie Day
- They come in many varieties and can be a meal or a dessert--or sometimes something completely different!
Unofficial Holiday of January 22nd: Answer Your Cat’s Question Day
- It sounds like a simple “meow,” but what does it translate into? That’s the topic of the unofficial holiday of January 22nd.
More Morning Segment