7 Year Old Star Wars Fan Writes to George Lucas With Unique Request!
- A pint-sized Star Wars fan wanted to become a Jedi knight, but felt the force let him down in a big way, when he learned the title came with one major restriction.
Trending Today: April 21st, 2015
- Trending Today looks at the stories from the Morning Show that are being retweeted, viewed, shared and liked!
TV Tuesday - April 21st, 2015 - Favorite TV Theme Songs
- It's TV Tuesday, which means its time once again to get feedback from friends of the Morning Show on a topic related to television!
Unofficial Holiday of April 21st - Kindergarten Day
- It's where many children get their first experience of school: Kindergarten!
Blue Bell Creameries Issues Recall of All Products
- Texas-based Blue Bell Creameries is recalling all of its products on the market after two samplings of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream tested positive for listeriosis.
Locals in France Cheer as Replica Ship Sails Along Coast
- Residents of the French southwestern coastal town of Fouras on Saturday watched a replica of an 18th century frigate used by the French navy to aid American revolutionaries setting sail to start its journey across the Atlantic.
This Day in History - April 20th, 1972 - Apollo 16 Lands on The Moon
- On this day in history (April 20th, 1972) the space shuttle Apollo 16 landed on the Descartes crater region on the moon. This landing followed a 7-hour crisis which created serious doubts that Apollo 16 would able to land on the moon.
April is National Gardening Month!
- April is National Gardening Month!
Movie Monday - April 20th, 2015 - Most Anticipated Upcoming Releases
- On a week following the release of several major trailers, Movie Monday returns to News 4 This Morning!
Medical Mystery Solved
- A firefighter is back to work and feeling like a new man after an operation in South Florida. The procedure solved a medical mystery that lasted six years.
More Morning Segment