Morning Show Headlines
Driverless City Bus Being Tested in Greece!
Posted: 3:59 AM
- Residents from a rural Greek town are getting an unexpected glimpse into the future!
House Gop To Vote For New Speaker, But Won't Be Last Word
Posted: 3:55 AM
- Divided House Republicans are meeting to vote on a new speaker as the front-runner, Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy of California, faces a fresh challenge from the hard-line conservatives who forced outgoing Speaker John Boehner to resign.
Pepsi Perfect Celebrates Back to the Future Part II
Posted: 3:32 AM
- Generation X movie buffs can now get a bottle of "Pepsi Perfect" for the not-so-sweet price of $20.15.
Playstation 4 Price To Be Cut To $349 This Friday
Posted: 3:27 AM
- One of the three big name video game consoles will be dropping in price by 50 dollars as of Friday, October 9th.
On Back to the Future's 30th Anniversary Year, Hoverboard Becomes Reality
Posted: 2:52 AM
- For a long time, the hoverboard was just a piece of film history, but a Silicon Valley start-up has made fantasy a reality.
Neiman Marcus Releases Latest Edition of Christmas Book
Posted: 2:46 AM
- Neiman Marcus has released its annual Christmas gift catalog.
Texas Sheriff's Deputy Shows His Skills at the Drumline!
Updated: 2:16 AM
- A Texas Sheriff's Deputy falls right in line with the drumline at a high school football game.
NASA Launches Black Brant XI Sound Rocket Wednesday
- NASA successfully launched The Black Brant IX sounding rocket Wednesday from the Wallops Flight Facility.
Free, Solar-Powered Smartphone Charging Station Opens in Tokyo, Japan
- Smartphone owners in Tokyo, Japan got a treat Wednesday: The nation's first free solar-powered charging station.
Commissioners Respond to Newsome Assault (AM)
- Following voter fraud convictions of two campaign workers, Dothan City Commissioner Amos Newsome has been asked to step down by community members, fellow commissioners and even the mayor.
More Morning Show Headlines