- On the eve of Veterans Day, the Veterans Affairs Department is announcing a reorganization designed to make it easier for veterans to gain access to the sprawling department and its many websites.
- Monday marked a major milestone in the war in Afghanistan. There are no more U.S. Marines or British troops at Camp Leatherneck in Afghanistan. The last of them left Monday morning after handing control of the huge base to Afghan forces.
- Ebola patient in critical condition... Ebola apartment items hauled away to be destroyed... Ebola ruled out as cause of air traveler's illness... Britain says teacher held hostage in Libya freed... Smoker bypasses security at JFK; flights delayed... Parents of missing UVa student ask for information... 2 aboard copter that crashed into Colorado River... 2 Southern California crashes claim 5 lives each... Oldest congressman injured in Texas car accident... Police: Car plows into outside diners in Miami... Heat from north to south smothers California... Hurricane Simon intensifies off Mexico's coast...
- Sgt. 1st Class Andrew Tarrant Weathers was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 7th SFG (A) when he died as a result of a gunshot wound he sustained while conducting combat operations in Afghanistan, Sept. 30, 2014.
- Police: 5 bodies found in home south of Provo... Authorities: Police officer shot in Ferguson... NEW: Police: 1 shot at Indiana State University dorm... NEW: HK democracy activists defy police in standoff... NEW: China busts smugglers of iPhone 6 in Shanghai... Obama: Mistrust of police corrodes America... Search for police shooting suspect hits 3rd week... Official: Oklahoma beheading suspect a bit `weird'... NIH to care for US doctor exposed to Ebola virus... 5 babies test positive for TB in Texas exposure... More than 30 believed dead at Japanese volcano... NFL commissioner visits domestic violence hotline...
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Olivia Ware email@example.com
Station Contact Info:
WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195