More International News
40th Anniversary of Rubik's Cube
Updated: 6:52 AM
- It's been four decades since Hungarian inventor and architect Erno Rubik created his best-selling toy cube.
Two Astronauts Will Install Backup Computer on Space Station During Wednesday Spacewalk
- Two astronauts are preparing to take a spacewalk at the International Space Station Wednesday.
US News: Military Forces in Europe?; Wyoming Landslide; NASA Engineer Key to Space Travel Dies
- US weighing military exercises in Eastern Europe... Creeping landslide devouring part of Wyoming town... NASA: Engineer's ideas vital to moon landing success dies... Body found by highway is missing Massachusetts boy... Texas search group, FAA, at odds over drone use... Hate crime charge in NYC attack on Sikh professor... Documents detail another delayed GM recall... Keystone Pipeline, Energy Unites and Divides...
World News: Easter; 'Miracle'; Korean Ferry; Sub Search; Ukraine News
- Pope to celebrate Easter Mass... Costa Rican woman attributes miracle to late Pope John Paul II... 13 bodies retrieved from inside Korean ferry... Sub search for missing jet to be finished in a week... Time not on side of Russia-Ukraine detente deal... Putin: no blocks to boosting relations with West ... Iran, Iraq, Syria, Egypt updates...
Severe Flooding Strikes Parts of Canada
- Spring flooding is making a mess across Eastern Canada.
Two Children Hitch a Ride on the Popemobile!
- Before the weekly address, Pope Francis toured as usual the square on his pope mobile to greet people, kiss children and even receiving a bag of crisps (cheesy things).
Conditions Hampering Search of South Korea Ferry
- South Korean authorities have confirmed the death of a ninth victim from early Thursday's sinking of a ferry with 475 passengers aboard, most of them high school students.
Ingrid, Manuel Dropped from Hurricane Name List Following Deadly Impact on Mexico Last Year
- The World Meteorological Organization is dropping the names Ingrid for Atlantic storms and Manuel for eastern North Pacific storms because of the death and destruction they caused in Mexico in 2013.
Nearly 300 Missing in South Korean Ferry Sinking
- Officials in South Korea say nearly 300 people are still missing following the sinking of a ferry off the country's southern coast.
Official Says Sub Will be Used in Search for Jet
- PERTH, Australia (AP) -- Search crews will for the first time send a sub deep into the Indian Ocean to try and determine whether signals detected by sound-locating equipment are from the missing Malaysian plane's black boxes.
More More International News