Gassing up isn't cheap: according to AAA, we're now paying a nationwide average of 2.73 for a gallon of regular.
That's about 25 cents a gallon more than last year.
Here's a look at some of the most expensive places in the world to fill up.
In African country Eritrea it's going cost you almost 10 dollars a gallon!
Oslo, Norway is going to leave you almost 7 and half dollars a gallon short and in Hong Kong, a little less than 7 dollars a gallon will set you back.
But what about least expensive?
In Caracas, Venezuela, how does 6 cents a gallon sound?
Tehran is 32 cents...Riyadh...45 cents...and Cairo a dollar seventeen.
Here’s a list of the top five least and most expensive gas prices:
1. Asmara, Eritrea — $9.59/gallon
2. Oslo, Norway — $7.41/gallon
3. Copenhagen, Denmark — $6.89/gallon
4. Hong Kong — $6.87/gallon
5. Monaco, Monte Carlo — $6.82/gallon
The World's Lowest Gas Prices:
1. Caracas, Venezuela — 6 cents/gallon
2. Tehran, Iran — 32 cents/gallon
3. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia — 45 cents/gallon
4. Kuwait, City, Kuwait — 85 cents/gallon
5. Cairo, Egypt — $1.17/gallon