More International News
Cristobal: A Look Back at 2014's Second Atlantic Hurricane
- News 4 This Morning takes a look back at Cristobal, the second hurricane of the 2014 Atlantic Hurricane Season.
This Day in History - September 1, 1939 - 75th Anniversary of World War II
- On this day in history, September 1, 1939, World War II began. The war started when Germany invaded Poland. The invasion was a result of the signing of the Nazi-Soviet Non-Aggression Pact between Germany and Russia on August 23, 1939. In a secret clause of the agreement, the ideological enemies agreed to divide Poland between them.
Women's Baseball World Cup Begins in Japan
- The IBAF Women's Baseball World Cup is an international baseball tournament featuring female players that begins today.
US Dominates Finland 114-55 in Basketball Worlds; Down At half, US Beats Turkey
- The U.S. held Finland without a basket in the second quarter, opening defense of its title with a 114-55 romp Saturday in the Basketball World Cup.
Shaun The Sheep Gets Big Shave!
- An Australian sheep thought to be the world's woolliest was finally shorn on Thursday but the weight of his fleece fell just short of the record.
President Obama Rules Out U.S. Military Action In Ukraine
- President Says Russia Is To Blame For Conflict In Ukraine.
Hurricane Cristobal Entering North Atlantic
- Cristobal Is Moving Toward The Northeast Near 26 Mph...Cristobal Is Expected To Become A Powerful Extratropical Cyclone Over The North Atlantic On Friday...
Hello Kitty...Isn't a Kitty?
- Globally-popular children's character "Hello Kitty" turns 40 this year -- and with that birthday comes a surprise revelation.
Hurricane Cristobal to Move Toward North Atlantic
- Hurricane Cristobal is expected to move rapidly toward the north Atlantic, staying away from Bermuda and passing south of Nova Scotia.
Real Japanese Superhero Fighting GRIME On Tokyo Streets
- Most superheroes fight crime, but for one Japanese superhero, fighting grime in the streets of Tokyo is his mission.
More More International News