More International News
Dizzying Glass-Bottomed Bridge Opens In China
- China's first glass-bottomed suspension bridge is giving terrified tourists a heart-stopping day out.
World-Record Coin Mosaic Made in The Philippines
- An international remittance company in the Philippine capital successfully created the world's largest coin mosaic Wednesday.
Free Computer Tablets for Elderly in Uruguay
- Elderly people in Uruguay began receiving free computer tablets on Wednesday as part of a government-sponsored program aimed at helping them acquire digital skills.
ALEA Reallocates Personnel to District Driver License Offices
- An $11 million cut to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA) will force the elimination of travel to 31 part-time, non-state owned, satellite locations.
NASA: During Summer, Salty Water Flows on Mars
- Mars appears to have flowing streams of salty water, at least in the summer, scientists reported Monday in a finding that could have major implications for the possibility of life on the planet.
Typhoon Lashes Taiwan, Killing 2, Injuring More Than 300
- A typhoon has struck mainland China after lashing Taiwan, killing two, injuring hundreds and leaving hundreds of thousands without power or water.
Eiffel Tower Lit Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- The Eiffel Tower of Paris was illuminated in pink on Monday night (9/28) as part of the "Pink October" campaign, a worldwide one-month operation to raise awareness and collect money to fight breast cancer, the most frequent and deadliest cancer for women.
Massive Waves Caught on Camera in China
- Rushing tides caused huge waves to soar down a river in eastern china Monday.
Japanese Cargo Craft Departs from International Space Station
- A Japanese spacecraft is heading home from the international space station Monday.
Tokyo Recommends 5 Additional Sports for 2020 Olympics
- Japanese organizers have proposed adding five sports to the 2020 Olympics: baseball/softball, karate, skateboarding, sports climbing and surfing.
More More International News