- The Mexican government says its sending army and commercial planes to La Paz and Los Cabos airports to get tourists out after Hurricane Odile (oh-DEEL') left a trail of destruction through Mexico's Baja California Peninsula Monday
- Nneka Ogwumike scored 10 points to lead a balanced offense and the U.S. women's basketball team used a big run in the third quarter to beat Canada 76-51 on Monday night in an exhibition game.
- Kyrie Irving made all six 3-pointers and scored 26 points, and the U.S. repeated as world champion for the first time by crushing Serbia 129-92 on Sunday in the Basketball World Cup.
- Fourth Hurricane Of The 2014 Atlantic Season... Edouard Could Become A Major Hurricane Monday Night Or Tuesday... steer Northwestward Today, followed By A Turn To The North On Monday And Tuesday... on Wednesday, The Cyclone Is Expected To Accelerate To The Northeast...
- Video purports to show British aid worker beheaded... Al-Qaida's Syrian cell alarms US, possible threat to US aviation... Kerry seeks Egypt aid in battle against extremism... Search continues for Pennsylvania trooper's killer... Crews battle California wildfire amid heatwave... NFL's Adrian Peterson indicted... 1 dead in gas accident on La. oil platform...
- On Wednesday, News 4 This Morning told you how the Under-18 men's national baseball team scored a historic no-hitter over the team from Guatemala. Well, on September 11th, they did it again.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Olivia Ware firstname.lastname@example.org
Station Contact Info:
WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195