More International News
AP source: Cuba Releases US Prisoner Alan Gross
- A senior Obama administration official says Cuba has released American Alan Gross, who has been imprisoned for five years.
USOC Decides to Bid for 2024; City Still Undecided
- The U.S. Olympic Committee has decided to bid for the 2024 Olympics, hoping to bring the Summer Games back to America after a 28-year absence.
Biden Marks Start of Hanukkah at National Menorah
- Vice President Joe Biden says Hanukkah is about the miracle of courageous warriors overcoming great odds to protect their people's culture and dignity.
141 People Dead In Pakistan School Shooting
- Taliban Militants Murder School Children In Early Morning Attack.
Death Toll in Pakistani School Attack Rises to 141
- PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AP) -- A spokesman for the Pakistani military says that 141 people, most of them children, were killed in a Taliban assault on a school.
Sydney Police Negotiate with Hostage Taker
- One news reporter in Sydney says that a gunman holding people hostage in a downtown cafe appeared to become very agitated when five of the hostages escaped.
Robots Wait Tables at Chinese Restaurant!
- The most talked about restaurant in Chengdu in southwest china is staffed by robots.
2014 Pacific Tropical Season Review: Hurricane Norbert
- Last week, WTVY News 4 This Morning took a look back at the 2014 Atlantic Tropical Season, one that was fairly quiet, with not a single storm directly affecting the Wiregrass.
Netherlands Bank Puts Roller Coaster Through House!
- A house for sale in The Netherlands has reached new heights in viral marketing!
Strong Storms With Powerful Winds and Rain Crash Into Parts of United Kingdom
- Stormy weather hit the north-west of Scotland on Wednesday, cutting power to over 17,000 people.
More More International News