More International News
Pacific Tropical Storms Karina and Lowell Pose No Threat to Land At This Time
- The National Hurricane Center is currently tracking two named storms in the Pacific Ocean.
10 Years Later - Abandoned Olympic Venues in Athens
- Greece continues to reel from an extended economic crisis on the tenth anniversary of the Athens summer games.
Spider Photobombs Local Anchor in Scotland
- A spider "photobombed" a live BBC news bulletin when it crawled across the screen to catch an insect.
Tropical Storm Karina Gains Strength in Pacific
- The National Hurricane Center is tracking another tropical storm in the Pacific, part of what has been a very active season so far in 2014.
Welcome...To Donkey Island!
- Sea gulls, dolphins, whales, turtles: these are creatures one might expect to see on an exotic island getaway.
Children as Young as Six Lead the Way when it Comes to Technology
- A 'Millennium Generation' of 14 and 15-year-olds are the most technologically-savvy age group in the UK, according to new research from the communications regulator Ofcom.
Sporting Competition at 2014 Summer Youth Olympic Games Begins Today
- Four years ago today, the first ever Youth Olympic Games kicked off. Today, competition at the 2014 edition begins.
GamesCom Gaming Expo Begins in Germany
- There are few tickets more coveted among the gaming fans of the world than those to the preview tour of "GamesCom"--the largest global trade show for interactive games.
- A Chinese team took the fourth place as the second stage of Moscow Tank Biathlon wrapped up on Tuesday, as Russia, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan are top three, according to the Russian Defense Ministry.
Supply Craft Docks at International Space Station
- The "Georges Lemaitre" European Space Agency cargo spacecraft docked as planned Tuesday (8/12) at the International Space Station carrying over seven tons of fuel and supplies for the station crew.
More More International News