DESTIN, FL -- Some areas of Destin remain flooded, including some city facilities. Below is a current list of flooded/closed roads and an update on city facilities.
City staff is also beginning a private property assessment for flood damage.
- City Hall – OPEN – parking lot partially flooded; use caution when entering the property
- City Hall Annex – OPEN
- Library – OPEN
- Community Center – CLOSED
- Creek Court – partial road blockage (sinkhole)
- Main St. at Planet Dr. – CLOSED – still pumping water
- Mars St. – flooded – pumping will begin this morning
- Sibert Ave. at the cemetery – CLOSED
-Kelly Street is closed between Benning Dr. and Snapper Dr- CLOSED
Many properties in Destin are still holding water. Please use caution when driving and avoid flooded roadways.