Rehobeth Family Loses Everything in House Fire

By: Bethany Anderson Email
By: Bethany Anderson Email

“We don’t have clothes, personal products, anything that we had before”

(Rehobeth, AL)--One Rehobeth family is trying to get its life back on track after a fire destroyed their home. The Hobacks were at a softball game Friday night when a neighbor called about their home.

“I just thought he was joking and then he said, ‘No I’m at your house and it’s on fire’,” Lori Hoback said.

The family said it will be another month before they know what insurance will cover and are need of the essentials during the meantime.

“We don’t have clothes, personal products, anything that we had before,” Hoback said. “We’ve been blessed to have neighbors and our community pitch in to help.”

A fund for the Hoback family has been set up at Five Star Credit Union, under the Fulford/ Young Family name.

For more information on how you can help go to and click on the 4 more info tab.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 205501551 -
Gray Television, Inc.