Authorities Respond to Laundromat Dryer Fire

The Dothan Fire Department responded to a fire at local business on Tuesday evening.

A dryer at Cherokee Cleaners & Laundry caught fire. First responders were able to keep the fire from spreading outside of the dryer.

No injuries were reported.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 256268191 -
Gray Television, Inc.