Headland House Fire

A house fire in Headland has left one family homeless.

Patricia McAdams was cooking when she stepped outside to help her daughter put their goat back in his pen.

She thought she had turned her stove off, but suddenly realized her kitchen was on fire and the smoke alarms were going off.

The Headland Fire Department arrived on the scene to put the fire out, but the kitchen is being considered a total loss and the rest of the house in unlivable.

The family was outside and unharmed:

If you would like to help the McAdams family, they're accepting donations at any Five Star Credit Union, under Patricia McAdams' name.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by Chelsey Shelley Location: Dothan on Jul 15, 2007 at 06:21 PM
    I am very sorry about this!!!....I am going to go to the bank and make a donation tomorrow...if there is anything else i can do to help you just e-mail me and tell me what all you need and i will get it for you...(clothes...food...ect.)!!!just let me know A.S.A.P.!!!
WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 8510932 - wtvy.com/a?a=8510932
Gray Television, Inc.