WTVY  | Dothan, AL  | News, Weather, Sports

Kinsey House Fire

Shortly after a woman and her children left their home around 9:45 am, she noticed smoke coming from inside.

Officials believe the cause of the fire stems from an overloaded electrical outlet.

Kinsey Fire Chief Charles Reneau said, “Upon arrival we had heavy flames and smoke visible from the bedroom end of the structure. We ventilated the structure and initiated an interior attack, brought the fire under control in approximately 10 to 15 minutes. We've been doing a lot of salvaging and overhaul since then."

Fortunately, no one was injured in the blaze.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 8289642 - wtvy.com/a?a=8289642