Unattended Fire at New Brockton

An unattended fire may be responsible for sparking a much larger fire in the Goodman Community.

Emergency personnel from several agencies responded to the blaze and were able to keep the flames from engulfing a house and two mobile homes.

One firefighter says it's fortunate that there was no wind, which could have fanned the flames and caused more problems.

Authorities are cautioning people to be careful when doing outdoor burning.

WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 5417856 - wtvy.com/a?a=5417856
Gray Television, Inc.