An unattended fire may be responsible for sparking a much larger fire in the Goodman Community.
Emergency personnel from several agencies responded to the blaze and were able to keep the flames from engulfing a house and two mobile homes.
One firefighter says it's fortunate that there was no wind, which could have fanned the flames and caused more problems.
Authorities are cautioning people to be careful when doing outdoor burning.
|Get the ingredients you need to cook with Rach all week long.|
|Full length exclusive concerts from hot artists.|
|Take a break!
Classic Pacman, Frogger, Asteroids and more.
Sell almost anything locally.