Sunday, Enterprise Firefighters responded to a blaze at a house on Chestnut Avenue.
Homeowner Larry Getner wasn't home at the time.
Emergency responders were able to save most of the home.
Officials believe the fire may have started in a bedroom from a lit candle.
Getner says he feels fortunate that no one was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.