A family is left homeless after a fire destroys their home.
The fire happened Thursday night and while firefighters were able to contain the fire, they were not able to save the home or any of its contents.
Brittany Money re-entered the house to save several personal items, and later had to be rushed to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
Her 3-month old baby was examined at the hospital, but discharged with no problems.
Homeowner Robert Talliaferro was not injured during the fire.
“We lost our house, clothes, shoes, pretty much everything and what is left we can't take anything from in there,” said Brittany Money.
If you would like to donate gift certificates or clothing to Brittany and her family you can do so by dropping them off at the Holiday Inn South in the name of Robert Talliaferro.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.