The quick response of Geneva Volunteer Firefighters appears to have saved a home from becoming a total loss.
Just after ten Thursday morning, Glenda Hyman says she saw smoke billowing out of her kitchen in her home on Springhill Cemetery Road.
She was safely able to get herself and three children out of the burning structure.
Hyman says material things can be replaced but not lives.
She believes the light used to keep her dogs warm may have ignited something.
It took crews about an hour to put out the blaze.
|Get the ingredients you need to cook with Rach all week long.|
|Full length exclusive concerts from hot artists.|
|Take a break!
Classic Pacman, Frogger, Asteroids and more.
Sell almost anything locally.