WTVY  | Dothan, AL  | News, Weather, Sports

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

A thirty-eight-year-old Dothan resident was found dead Sunday in a home on Hibiscus Circle.

Reports say the man had been using a gasoline powered generator inside the home to make repairs.

Detectives believe the victim died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

An autopsy will be performed today.

Officials are reminding everyone to never operate an internal combustion engine indoors or without proper ventilation.


WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 4946052