Employees Put-out Blaze at Church's Chicken

A grease fire on a stove started around 10:12 a.m. this morning at the Church's Chicken on the corner of North Oates and Powell Street.

Employees used a fire extinguisher to put out the blaze before Dothan firefighters arrived on scene.

Employees and customers were evacuated and no one was injured.

The fire was contained to the stove.

The public health department will have to give the all clear before the restaurant can reopen.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 33516119 - wtvy.com/a?a=33516119