WTVY  | Dothan, AL  | News, Weather, Sports

An Electrical Fire

An electrical fire is to blame for the loss of a Dothan home early Monday morning.

Fire officials said the house fire at Chapelwood Road, caused by extension cords

Only one person was home when the fire started and no injuries reported.

According to authorities, a retired firefighter who lives in the neighborhood saw the blaze and helped slow the progression until the fire department arrived

Three people lived in the house, and are now being taken care of by their insurance company.


WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2570641 - wtvy.com/a?a=2570641