WTVY  | Dothan, AL  | News, Weather, Sports

Ashford Fire

By: Erika Kurre
By: Erika Kurre

An Ashford family is without their home after it caught fire late Monday night.

Family members say it was a grease fire that started after a stove had been left on and unattended.

The Ashford Fire Department and Cowarts Volunteer Fire Department were both called to the fire around 8:30 p.m.

When they arrived, the flames were already through the roof over the kitchen.

The family will be staying with relatives who live just down the street.

Authorities say there were no fatalities and only one injury was reported.


WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2384411