Fire in Bocage

By: Deborah Tuff
By: Deborah Tuff

The fire started in the family room of this mansion in the Bocage neighborhood on West Main Street.

Dothan firefighters were able to put out the flames within minutes.

"We're looking at about $20,000 in damage-lost. But that's compared to about $300,000 saved"

It's not immediately known what started the fire, but luckily no one was inside when it broke out.


WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 1857542 - wtvy.com/a?a=1857542
Gray Television, Inc.