House Fire Destroys a Dothan Home

A Dothan home has been destroyed by fire. Around 7:30 p.m. Thursday, the Dothan fire department responded to a fire on South Park Street.

Firefighters were able to contain the blaze, but the house was a total loss.

Authorities said extension cords underneath some Christmas gifts may have caused the fire. There were no injuries reported.


WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 164751 - wtvy.com/a?a=164751