A house fire in Newville leaves one woman dead and her home burned to the ground.
Saturday night's fire demolished a home on Henry County Road 32 and claimed the life of 91-year-old Ozie Cato.
A driver passing by the burning house called 911, when help arrived; the home was completely engulfed in flames.
Officials believe the fire started from a propane wall space heater.
An autopsy will be conducted on the body and the fire is being investigated by state fire marshals.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.