WTVY  | Dothan, AL  | News, Weather, Sports

Man Lost Everything in a House Fire

A Columbia man lost everything in a house fire early Monday morning.

The blaze started shortly before 9 a.m. in the bedroom of Columbia resident Benjamin Jackson.

By 9:30 the entire house on Washington Street was reduced to almost nothing.

The 57 year old Jackson tried to stop the fire, but it spread too far, too fast.

Community members are pitching in to Jackson, if you would like to help call Columbia Council Member Addie Buzz at 696-3328.


WTVY-TV 285 N Foster Street Dothan, AL 36303 334-792-3195
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 13509657 - wtvy.com/a?a=13509657